Automotive Technician/Mechanic positions now hiring in Woonsocket, Rhode Island.
As a self-starter, you enjoy finding the exact reason a customer brought their car in for repairs, and you pay attention to the relevant details for servicing that specific year, make and model. You like the challenge of a fast-paced work environment and the opportunity to use your skills to diagnose and fix various issues that arise. For the right candidate, pay range is $17-$22/hour. CLICK HERE TO APPLY.
Job Responsibilities & Qualifications for the HKK Auto Service Technician:
- Diagnose and make repairs to OE specifications
- Brakes, suspension and alignment, exhaust, tune ups, electrical, oil changes, air conditioning, computer systems, tire installation/repair
- Ability and comfort working on all years, makes and models
- Availability for at least 40 hours of work a week (normal business hours are Monday through Saturday, 9am-6pm) with two 30 minute breaks and lunch per day
- You have a proven work history of at least four years, with verifiable references from previous employers (no exceptions)
- Must have your own tools and transportation
- Enjoys explaining technical concepts/mechanical information to others who lack that knowledge
- Strong reading, writing and math skills
- Computer literate
- Has a valid driver’s license to test drive customer & company vehicles
- Ability to communicate with customers and suppliers when appropriate/necessary toward company goals and daily objectives
- Eager to stay on top of industry trends and changes so you’re well prepared for any new technologies that emerge
- Team player who assists his fellow technicians no matter what comes up
- There will be a trial period of at least two weeks before any final pay rates are made
- Moral character and regular attendance/commitment are a must
- Able to pass a background check (no criminal history)
- RI State Inspector License is a bonus
- Your own scan tools is a bonus
If this sounds like you, submit your work experience and references for an immediate interview at HKK Auto Center. CLICK HERE TO APPLY.